Sunday, September 6, 2015

Vlog #2 Crazy Talk

Here is my reflection of my learnings this week...the program Crazy Talk is amazing!  Below you will see how I used my cat's picture and my voice as a hook to introduce SeeSaw Digital Learning Journals.  If you have not used SeeSaw Digital Journals, you must!  The kids scan a QR code to log in, teacher set-up takes less than a minute and students can record, draw, type, take pics and save it all to their personal journal.  All this for free and it works on any platform, any device!  You can save your money so you can purchase a year's subscription to Crazy Talk for about 30 dollars.  The trial version is free and frustrating.  I paid the money and can't wait to see my kinder's expression tomorrow when they see my talking cat.  Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment